5 ways to make extra income as a barber
Being a barber has its disadvantages, especially as there’s so much competition around. Often, it’s hard to get yourself the recognition you deserve as a barber which can also create money difficulties, too.
Get Groomed are at the face of mobile grooming services, bringing specialized, professional barbering right to a client’s doorstep. Today, they are giving barbers 5 extra ways to make income.
- Adopt Your Own Style – like with anything, having your own flair makes you stand out from the rest. By using your own techniques and developing a unique style, customers will be drawn to your individuality and want in on your services. This is a great way to build up your client base and gain more income.
- Mobile Grooming – working in a barbershop or salon is the obvious way to make income as a barber, but ever thought of bringing your services directly to the client? Get Groomed are an established mobile grooming company who mold their services to the client’s schedules by bringing hair styling to them. By joining the likes of Get Groomed, you can work around the clock – whatever suits you – and bulk up your salary.
- Sell Products – barbers are industry people in the hairdressing world meaning they have access to a range of high brow products that the average consumer can’t get their hands on. Companies often pair up with salons to sell their product, and barbers can take away a percentage of each sale as a result. It’s a great way to make additional income and educate your clients on the best hair care products.
- Create YouTube Channel – why not jump on the bandwagon and sell your expertise from your desktop by using YouTube’s global platform? There are many influencers out there, but fans are always looking for the next best thing. By creating tutorials, hair product hauls and other relatable content, you’re putting your face and knowledge out into the world which could lead to financial rewards.
- Work from Home – by offering your services from the comfort of your own home you’re minimizing your outgoing costs. Often barbers rent booths in salons and hotels and will pay to travel to and from work each day. But when working from your home, these costs no longer exist meaning you have more income to play with! Win, win!
More on Get Groomed
Get Groomed eliminates the stressful travel to and from barber shops and every problem in between. By bringing specialized, professional barbering right to a client’s doorstep, Get Groomed is ensuring that a client receives the finest grooming service available, in the comfort of their own home – or even their office or hotel room! That’s the whole ethos of Get Groomed – wherever is best for the client, is where the barber will show up.
Get Groomed has access to a large team of professional mobile barbers who are well trained and vetted. The company connects its customers with the right barber for them, in their area, completely tailored for their individual style at a time and place that suits the client.