7 Arsenal players haircuts you should try
As a football fan, it’s not just the players’ skills that can capture our attention, but their hairstyles as well.
Arsenal Football Club players are known not only for their talents but also for their styles. If you're a fan of Arsenal Football Club and looking for some inspiration for your next haircut, you're in luck. Here are seven Arsenal players' haircuts that you should try.
1. Gabriel Jesus’ Low Temp Fade - One of the many looks Gabriel had is a Low Temp Fade and a Goatee in the 2022 Premier League. This compliments his fierce look. This haircut is perfect for someone who wants a low-maintenance hairstyle but still wants to achieve a sharp and edgy look.
2. Reiss Nelson’s Curly Top Fade - Nelson Reiss’ 2018 look is a Curly Top Fade, which gives a fun and daring look. This haircut is perfect for natural wavy and curly hair. If you’re looking for a popular modern haircut, this look is a must.
3. Gabriel Martinelli's Mid-Level Fade - Gabriel Martinelli's 2019 Premier League haircut is a Mid-Level Fade.- This is one of the classic men's haircuts and is popular as a formal or corporate look. If you want a younger and neater look then this cut might be the one you're looking for.
4. Aaron Ramsdale’s High Skin Fade - During the 2022 Premier League, Aaron Ramsdale was sporting a High Skin Fade look. With short hair on the sides and back, this look is also one of the classic clean haircuts for men. If you’re looking for a classic corporate haircut, try asking for a High Skin Fade.
5. Bukayo Saka’s High Top Skin Fade Haircut - In 2018 UEFA Europa League, Bukayo Saka’s signature hairstyle is a High Top Skin Fade Cut which suits his natural curly hair. If you have naturally thick and curly hair, this cut is best to try for a manageable look.
6. Martin Odegaard’s Low Taper Fade with Long Hair on Top - During the Premier League 2022, Martin Odegaard’s haircut is a Low Taper Fade with Long Hair on Top. This cut is also a classic go-to hairstyle for men who want to achieve a clean professional look. If you’re looking for a clean corporate look, this one's for you.
7. Matt Turner’s Classic Taper with Side Part - In the 2023 Emirates FA Cup, Matt Turner’s haircut is a Classic Taper Cut with Side Part. This is a traditional and fashionable look that is very versatile. If you want a clean look without showing too much scalp, this haircut is to consider.
These haircuts from Arsenal Players are mostly clean but fashionable cuts for them to focus on the game.
In conclusion, these seven Arsenal players' haircuts offer a wide range of styles and options for anyone looking to switch up their look. Whether you prefer a classic, traditional, corporate, or low-maintenance style, there's something for everyone on this list.
We hope that this list of hairstyles has inspired you to try something new and fresh with your look. And if you’re looking for a convenient way to achieve these hairstyles, come and visit our website at Get Groomed | Mobile Barbers. At Get Groomed, we give our customers the finest grooming services such as Hair and Beard Styling in the comfort of their home. Don’t hesitate to Book an appointment and contact us today at Get Groomed | Mobile Barbers .